From Dubai: Abu Dhabi City Tour with Louvre Museum Tour With Ticket
Guaranteed departures - Offered in: English - Small group
Your tour begins with the majestic Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, the world's largest mosque. Take a moment to admire its stunning architecture, intricate details, and serene atmosphere. After visiting the Emirates Palace, a posh hotel famous for its lavish architecture and breathtaking views, you can also visit the Heritage Village, which is a living museum where the UAE's customs are displayed.
After that, you can stroll along the Abu Dhabi Corniche, a beautiful waterfront promenade featuring cafes, playgrounds, and bike rentals. Take in the views of the city skyline and the Arabian Gulf as you stroll along the street. As a final stop on your Abu Dhabi tour, visit the Louvre Abu Dhabi, a world-class museum with a wide range of artworks. Thanks to its impressive building, lovely galleries, and diverse collection, the museum is a must-see destination for art and history enthusiasts.
During your we will also pass through or visit other following places.
- You Will Be Picked Up From Your Hotel / Location in Dubai on a Private Basis
- Professional Guide Will Give You a Tour of Abu Dhabi
- Sheikh Zayed Road (Drive through)
- Sheikh Zayed Mosque (A Place Of Incredible Architects)
- Drive Via Popular Abu Dhabi Market
- National Exhibition Centre
- Emirates Palace Hotel
- Photo Sessions at Sheikh’s Palace
- Marina Mall of Abu Dhabi
- Abu Dhabi Corniche
- Carpet Market
- Dates Market
- Yas Island
- Ferrari World (Need For Speed)
- Louver Museum (With architectural brilliance)Ticket Included
- Drive through Saadiyat Island
- Drop off your Location