From Abu Dhabi: Private Abu Dhabi City Tour with Emirati Guide
Guaranteed departures - Offered in: English - Small group
An Emirati native guide will be available to offer visitors insight into the culture, history, and way of life of the Emiratis as well as a chance to experience Abu Dhabi city. Upon picking up from your Abu Dhabi hotel, you will be led by your Emirati guide on a tour of the city's most significant landmarks, cultural sites, and attractions after the pick-up. As part of your Abu Dhabi tour, you will have the opportunity to learn about Abu Dhabi's history and the customs and beliefs of its citizens. You will also get the chance to visit places such as the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, the Emirates Palace, the Corniche, and the Heritage Village on the tour.
Your Emirati tour guide will give you an opportunity to ask questions and converse with you. It is also possible to take your tour to regional markets, where you may be able to take in the lively atmosphere as you peruse local fabrics, handicrafts, and other goods. Additionally, you might be able to enjoy some Arabic coffee or a traditional Emirati meal.
Your guide will provide you with detailed information about each location, and you will have the opportunity to ask questions and interact with your guide.
Highlights of the Tour :
- Visit the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, one of the largest mosques in the world.
- Explore the Qasr Al Hosn, the oldest building in Abu Dhabi and the former leaders palace.
- Take a walk through the Emirates Palace, one of the most luxurious hotels in the world.
- Learn about the history and culture of Abu Dhabi from your Emirati tour guide.
What to Expect :
- Your tour will begin with a pickup from your hotel in Abu Dhabi.
- Your tour guide will be an Emirati who will share their insights into the city's history and culture.
- You will visit some of the city's most iconic landmarks.
- Your tour will last approximately 6 hours.
- You will be dropped off back at your hotel at the end of your tour.
What to Bring :
- Comfortable shoes
- A hat and sunglasses
- A camera
- A bottle of water
- A small amount of cash for souvenirs
Tours Timing :
Monday - Sunday : 08:00 AM 06:00 PM
Friday : 01:00 PM - 06:00 PM
Saturday : 08:00 AM - 06:00 PM
The cost of the tour is 720 AED per person.
To reserve your tour, kindly get in touch with us in advance.
Your full name, the number of individuals in your party, and the date you like to speak will all need to be provided.
Additionally, we want the location of your Abu Dhabi hotel.
Our guide is eager to show you Abu Dhabi at its finest!
No Refund will be given if cancel within 3 days.